Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Diet Stuff

So those who have actually read all of my posts may be wondering why I haven't posted any diet or weight loss updates...well you see...I kind of have not lost any more weight. I even briefly GAINED some weight. This not eating what I want stuff is really starting to get hard. So I've decided to try Keto. Again. I briefly tried keto a couple months ago. It lasted about 3 days. Calyn got sick and I used that as an excuse to quit and never started back up again.

I'm going to start super simple and not try to overdo it. Bacon and eggs for breakfast with coffee. That's all I've got so far. I'll let you know how the planning goes. I may just go ahead and start it next week. This week I'll focus on getting all of the "bad" stuff out of the house. Wish me luck on this grueling task!!! 

For those of you who are not familiar with keto...let me explain it in super super simple terms. It's basically a high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet. When I say low carb like I'm talking no more than 20g of net carbs per day. Net carbs are the carbs minus the fiber. So if you have something that has 5g of carbs, but has 3g of fiber, then it only has 2g of net carbs! There are a ton of resources on the internet and a couple of facebook groups that I'm a part of. I really want to lose weight, but most of all I want to feel good again. I want to see people that I haven't seen in a while and not feel the shock and disgust on their faces. Because believe me people I can actually feel that look on your face. I feel it all the way to my bones and I don't like it, so please stop doing that. Thanks! 

I've still got a lot of research and learning to do as far as keto goes, but I'm definitely wanting to give it an honest try. Let's see how I can do in a month. If I start next Monday, then that'll be on the 7th. I'll give you guys an update on September 7th and let you know how the whole keto thing went down. 

I've still been going to the gym and people have been telling me that it looks like I've lost so maybe that's helping, but the scale hasn't budged lately. Maybe some keto and some gym will make Milly skinny and healthy again???? Who knows!

No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘