Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's been a little minute

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. Sorry about that.

Calyn is spending a few days with my in-laws before school starts and she was beyond excited to leave with my mother-in-law yesterday. She's never had an issue leaving us. There are times when I want her to miss me, but at the same time I know that this is setting her up for later in life and I couldn't be prouder of her. 



I got this picture from my mother-in-law within minutes of them leaving. Also, in case any of you were curious where my child gets her curly hair from...just take a look at the picture...lol.

Also, I just want to thank the person that gave Calyn that dinosaur excavation thing-y for her birthday. I wish I would have remembered who she got it from because I would have called you to come and clean my kitchen after we were through with it!! Calyn loved it by the way!!




There was white chalk dust EVERYWHERE!! I couldn't take any more pictures because I started to help her with it and I became covered in dust and I didn't want to get anything else more dirty than it already was! My girl had a blast with it though and was super excited to find a brachiosaurus in there. Next time though, buy one for your own kids. Let's keep Milly's kitchen clean. K thanks bye!!

And here's a cute picture of Michele just because! You're welcome!



No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘