Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Always Have Faith

I woke up this morning super stressed about something and not sure how I was going to make it work. I decided to listen to KLOVE this morning, which is super unusual for me because I don't listen to the radio. Like hardly ever. The closer I got to the babysitters house the more static there was on the station. Which is also super unusual. I've never had static issues with this station before. I started scanning through the stations and found another christian station talking about the exact issue that I was concerned with. I knew it was God telling me that everything would work out and not to stress.

Everything worked out. I'm not stressed. I'm going to trust in Him more.


No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘