Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sick Baby Girl, Tired Mommy and Daddy

So Calyn woke up during the night throwing up. Again. She first started doing this around 18 months old and it happened about 4-5 times over the next year and then it had stopped until this past May where she woke up throwing up again. Her doctor thinks it's reflux, but we haven't been able to prevent it from happening. I haven't noticed any patterns or anything that is consistently causing this. 




Last night she woke up around 10:30 and of course it was the one night I had actually gone to bed at 9:30 and was actually going to get some rest. I should have known better. This time she only threw up about 3-4 times. Usually it's for at least 3-4 hours and every 15-30 minutes. We had some zofran that the doctor prescribed in May and I think that's what helped her to stop as quickly as she did. I of course didn't fall back asleep until after 1:00am and I kept her home today just in case it is some type of bug. I hate seeing her like that and I wish there was something that I could do to make it stop. 

Well I'm tired and I think I need a nap.

No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘