Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Tired Momma

I'm very well aware that my kids have spoiled me. Calyn started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old. Michele started sleeping through the night at 10 weeks old. Neither one ever slept in bed with us and transitioned to their crib and own room without any issues. They slept in their rock n play on the side of my bed. Well apparently Michele has recently decided that she's just not hungry before bed. She usually gets her last bottle around 8 and is in bed and asleep for 8:30. She'll wake up maybe 1-3 times during the night and we give her her pacifier and she goes back to sleep. Easy peasy. Well this little piece of child has decided for the last week that she's not going to take that last bottle at 8. Like straight up refuses it. Goes to bed without eating and is waking up in the middle of the night to eat.

I've had trouble sleeping since I was in high school. I was even on Ambien for a while, but got off of it once I got pregnant for Calyn. I will go a few weeks where I only get around 3-4 hours of sleep per night sometimes less and then I'll go a few weeks where I'm getting 6-7 hours per night. Well right now I'm not sleeping that great and as soon as I fall asleep Michele decides that she wants that bottle. This is usually around 1am. So I get up, I change her diaper, I make a bottle, I feed her, I put her back to sleep, and I go lay awake in bed for a couple of hours because I am no longer sleepy. Tired, yes, but not sleepy. This has been going on for about a week now. 

So I'm exercising more, and I'm sleeping less and I'm completely exhausted! Why did my babies have to spoil me and make me think that nighttime is for sleeping???? Why not just let me live in fantasy land just a little longer!!!! Is that too much to ask for????

No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘