Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Say What Now?!?

So my husband needed to get his brakes done on his truck. He has a 2008 F-150. We were quoted almost $300 for the front and almost $300 for the back. That's just the brake pads. That doesn't include rotors and anything else that goes along with changing brakes. He and his dad decided to do them themselves and so far we've spent about $300 TOTAL and they have done brake pads, rotors, bushings, and other things that I have no clue what they are called and that's for the front and back. I know these people have to make money, but damn I need to keep my money in my pocket too!! Happy Saturday everyone!!! Keep them dollas in yo pocket!!!!

No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘