Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Making the Time

So I tend to be a procrastinator. I make excuses. There's a reason why I'm 60+lbs over weight. I mentioned previously that I just started a weight loss journey. No better way to be held accountable than to post it on the internet right?? I got on the scale this morning and I lost 2.2lbs! Yayy me!! *I'm totally doing a victory dance right now* 

I've been going to the gym in the evenings when my husband gets home from work so that he can watch the girls. I walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes to an hour and then I hit the weight machines at least every other day. I figure now is the time to do it while I'm feeling motivated. 

My favorite excuse to use was always that I couldn't go in the evenings because I just didn't have the time. We let me tell you, that's a load of bullshit. Well, obviously because I'm totally going right now. But, I've noticed that since I became a mom I feel like it's my job to handle EVERYTHING. Like I'm talking supper, baths, brushing hair and teeth, cleaning, all of it. My husband works a very demanding schedule in the oil field and I don't feel right making him do things when he gets home from work. I even feel guilty asking him to watch the girls for an hour or so for me to go to the gym. Luckily for me he's super supportive *mental high five to myself* and is willing to help out where he can. Over the last 2 weeks I've learned about my extremely bad habit of excuses and procrastinating and I'm working on changing that.

Ain't nobody got time fah dat!!

Here's one of my motivational bible quotes on this weight loss journey:
Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live

Starting Weight: 178
Current Weight: 175.8
Goal Weight: 115

No comments:

I'm back...

I plan to start keeping up with the blog again. So this is me just letting y'all know 😘